Are you a whiz when it comes to marketing automation and email campaign marketing strategies? Do you have a background managing day-to-day email marketing operations? Do you love digging into data and reporting?
Delivra is seeking an experienced part-time Email Marketing Specialist to help grow our own internal email marketing programs. This will begin as a part-time role and could evolve into full-time if it makes sense for both you and Delivra.
You will be responsible to optimize existing programs, while envisioning, forming, and implementing triggered and automated email strategies, tactical planning and measurement across all campaigns. (Yes, Delivra is an email marketing software company, but this isn’t a client-facing position. We want someone to help us use our own platform to its maximum capacity.)
In this exciting opportunity, you’ll work across the Delivra organization with other marketers and key business stakeholders to help develop comprehensive, strategic, innovative marketing campaigns to help Delivra meet our aggressive acquisition, retention, and product growth goals.
The ideal candidate is an experienced email marketer with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. You must be comfortable taking an analytical approach to email marketing with a proven ability to surface actionable insights from data to improve key metrics (i.e. open rates, click through rate, conversion, on-site engagement, etc.) and meet overarching business goals.
- Serve as primary CRM email marketing lead
- Manage email campaigns, including call to action, design, and content
- Improve performance of existing email campaigns
- Develop new email campaigns based on analytical insights and business planning.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- Grow email lists for the Delivra brand organically
- Work closely with the sales team to understand the buyer lifecycle and develop compelling campaigns to strengthen the customer’s journey.
- Work with marketing peers to define key objectives, develop marketing strategy, and lead campaign development.
- Develop and manage content lifecycle communications and QA content prior to pushing campaigns into production.
- Manage and maintain content rules that drive personalization of marketing efforts, monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis and optimize rules to maximize effectiveness.
- Manage and maintain ongoing communications calendar, adapting content to evolving business needs. Create and maintain email calendars to ensure free-flowing communication
- Implement trigger-based automated emails – mastering the technical aspects of deploying these through our own Delivra Email Marketing Platform.
- Create and maintain marketing automation campaigns that nurture prospects through campaign flow builds, email, form creation, landing page development, list segmentation, and scoring.
- Create email marketing campaigns to that apply email automation technology, A/B testing and dynamic content to improve campaign performance.
- Support in the analysis of email campaigns performance and make recommendations to improve deliverability, open rates, click-through rates, lead generation and conversions.
- Edit, test and oversee tracking for each email
- Communicate with customer service and sales about email creative and promotions
- Support and drive efforts to improve personalization
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to ensure all deliverables are met in order to meet our email plan
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer database, allowing for the ability to quickly target specific segments.
- Effectively communicate email marketing results to our team and community through presentations and blog posts.
- Experience in marketing operations with at least 3+ years of email marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of email marketing platforms and email programs including: audience segmentation strategies, lifecycle marketing supporting contact strategy, behavioral triggered campaigns, data driven, dynamic personalized content, light creative direction, testing & optimization and analytical analysis & insights to develop a world-class email program.
- Demonstrated analytical approach, understanding of core marketing and pipeline metrics
- Strong knowledge of industry email marketing, CAN-SPAM, and best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in cross-functional environments
- Knowledge and focus on marketing analytics and ROI
- Experience using campaign management tools and ESP providers to execute campaigns.
- Strong background in the digital asset production process is a plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Excel
- Ability to implement and fix tracking code and tag management solutions
- Natural curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Strategically analytical and operations focused